VOTE FOR LIANG CHAO & JON WILLEY
for Cupertino City Council!
Two core supporters of Better Cupertino are running for City Council. With your help, we can add sensible growth, pro-resident voices to the council. Because all voters will receive mail-in ballots at the beginning of October, outreach is critical before the 2nd weekend of October. Please volunteer ASAP at Jon Willey’s campaign site and Liang Chao’s campaign site. There are many ways that you can help the campaigns, including walking a neighborhood, talking to friends, making a donation to pay for campaign costs, data entry, or hosting a yard sign. Make a donation online NOW to Jon Willey, Liang Chao. Thank you very much!
~ ~ ~
Better Cupertino also sponsors two online platforms for your voice on Vallco:
- A survey of what people want at Vallco. The survey results informed the Retail Destination petition. The survey received 10 times as many responses as the survey that was commissioned by Opticos–the City-hired consultant. Any survey with a decent sample size in the last several years shows that people want retail and little or no office at Vallco.
- A petition to City Council to clarify zoning standards at Vallco. Unclear zoning standards allow developers to use the new SB35 law to build without local control and without consideration for impacts to traffic, schools, or the environment.
Better Cupertino supports:
• Informed, empowered residents who are engaged in civic matters
• Transparency and accountability in local and regional government
• Sensible growth that is aligned with the needs and interests of a majority of residents
Click the icons on this map to view approved and ongoing development projects in Cupertino.
Learn more at Development Projects List…