Better Cupertino supports:
• Informed, empowered residents who are engaged in civic matters
• Transparency and accountability in local and regional government
• Sensible growth that is aligned with the needs and interests of a majority of residents
Raise your voice for retail at Vallco!
Sign the “Retail Destination” petition at the table outside the library EVERY SATURDAY and SUNDAY from 4:30–6:00 pm during June and July.
The petition to Cupertino City council requests a significant retail component and no corporate offices at Vallco. The Retail Destination petition is available in printed format only. You can take printed petitions for your family, friends, and neighbors to sign.
Can’t make it? Email us at BetterCupertino@gmail.com.
~ ~ ~
Better Cupertino also sponsors two online platforms for your voice on Vallco:
- A survey of what people want at Vallco. The survey results informed the Retail Destination petition. The survey received 10 times as many responses as the survey that was commissioned by Opticos–the City-hired consultant. Any survey with a decent sample size in the last several years shows that people want retail and little or no office at Vallco.
- A petition to City Council to clarify zoning standards at Vallco. Unclear zoning standards allow developers to use the new SB35 law to build without local control and without consideration for impacts to traffic, schools, or the environment.
Click the icons on this map to view approved and ongoing development projects in Cupertino.
Learn more at Development Projects List…